We are certified by Transport Canada since 2004 to manufacture mobile fuel tanks with a capacity up to 5,000 liters (1,100 imperial gallons / 1,300 US gallons) under standard CAN / CGSB 43.146-2002 and complies with the international standard UN 31A. Our designs are also built to exceed US DOT regulations (see US reciprocity approval document here), so we can ship anywhere in North America. (Note: These tanks are also certified and approved for use in Canadian waters)
Backed by a reliable network of distributors, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a century of steel products manufacturing, Guardian Tanks is growing across North America. Our distribution network is increasing on a monthly basis so be sure to check in regularly to follow our growth into more areas across Canada and the continental US. Contact our distributors in your area for favorable pricing and product support.
Can’t find a distributor near you? You can purchase our smaller models online by going to our online store.
- Tanks from 200L-450L are available online in Light Duty
- Tanks up to 600L are available online in:
- We are also featuring our 320L Toolbox combo online
Not finding what you are looking for in our store? Review our standard tank specification sheet and get a quote using our request a quote form. L-Shaped tanks are available upon request, as are all our other standard models.
What makes Guardian Tanks’ UN 31A & CGSB 43.146-2002 tanks so good? All our mobile tank models have been through a battery of tests to ensure their integrity in the worse conditions, including:
- Structural lift tests
- Hydraulic pressure tests to 30psi
- Vibration table tests
- Full-load drop tests
- Full-load roll-over tests
These are all part of our rigorous certification process. Furthermore, all our tanks go through a 3-5psi pressure test before ever leaving the shop floor, so we know your tank is completely « fuel-tight » before shipping.
Some of our standard specifications include:
- Steel preparation is acid etch, not sandblast. This eliminates the risk of having sand included inside tank which can eventually clog your fuel filters or worse, cause damage to your engines;
- Pump openings are reinforced from the inside;
- Heavy duty lifting lugs;
- Baffles to reduce liquid movement when in motion;
- Epoxy primer for added protection against rust corrosion;
- Acrylic enamel coatings (2) for a quality finish that will not fade to sunlight or fuel exposure;
For a complete mobile “Plug-N-Pump” fueling solution for your needs, visit our fuel trailer web site: here or contact us for more information on how our products can help you keep your operations running smoothly.